Jack asleep in the bouncer seat.
Henry fell asleep on my bed all wrapped up in my baby blanket.
Jack asleep in the pack n play after his diaper change - that usually wakes him right up!
Henry also asleep after a diaper change. What is with these guys??
Well that's right, I called them "beauties" in the title because they sure are beautiful little boys! It was a bit warmer this afternoon and the boys just could not stay awake! They fell asleep wherever I put them down. I've been tempted to take a nap myself but I have so much to do then before I know it, it's time to feed the boys again! I love my job as a mamma and a wife. It's the most fulfilling (and the busiest) job I've ever had!




3 comments:
I love the one of Jack with his hands behind his head. And...it's not just because you are their mom, they are cute little boys!
Those are cute babies. I'm so happy to be home now so I can keep up on them.
ps. i need you take pics of gracie with the boys! we miss her!
Post a Comment