Tuesday, May 15, 2007

From Jack & Henry

This is my Mother's Day gift from Jack & Henry (with a little help from their dad). It was the best gift ever! I cried all the way through it...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you guys and the new boys this past weekend. We are soooo happy for both of you and of course jealous at the same time. Jack and Henry all ready look like best friends. =) Great job on the video!

~ James

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

that was awesome! i can't believe that i forgot that henry's middle name is philip. now all the boys, expect jack but we love him anyway, will have their dad's first names as their middle.

Anjanette said...

Am I allowed to cry too?
Is that ok?

What a perfect mother's day gift!

h said...

That is fantastic. Great work Jack Henry & Dad Phil. I agree - it's a perfect gift. I love it and can't wait to meet the babies in person.

Anonymous said...

I cried all the way through it, too! Tell Phil I love him for making that! I love the pic of them in the box with the stuffed animals. And that last song is, well, uh, interesting. Very Phil.
Love ya mean it.

Jace

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...i loved this video. it was so sweet.

what little sweeties!

michelle & nash